Monday, November 3, 2008

Superstars

As I have been exploring the blogosphere I have come across a few particularly interesting and well-established blogs that I thought I should let my readers know about.

1. Jumping the Fence is a blog dealing with the issue of illegal immigration in the United States. I am most impressed by the creative ways in which it makes its argument - with videos, pictures, facts, even fashion! It remains interesting and fun without loosing the information.

2. War on Drugs provides information about a wide range of topics that are linked to the War on Drugs in the United States. It will allow you to have an extremely well-rounded and comprehensive view on the issue.

3. What About Afghanistan? is a blog that really opened my eyes. I was completely in the dark about the whole situation even though it is such an important matter in the election and in the views of our presidential candidates concerning the Iraq War. If you are just as ignorant of the issue as I was I suggest you check this site out.

4. Plug-In 2 Energy 4 Tomorrow is clearly written by someone who feels strongly about his or her issue. It gives information that can really be helpful in everyday life to the readers and empowers readers to take control of their environmental impact.

No comments: